Wednesday, February 20, 2008

LLOs visit Canberra

While we're still figuring out the date we're all descending on Canberra (see the Doodle survey at http://www.doodle.ch/q5civdk44n2mtwbf) doesn't mean we can't start scheming...

Some of us may be spending some leisure time there, and Canberra being the hub of all things cool and chic, we'd better start fitting it all in. Last time I visited Canberra I was about 8, so if you have any suggestions for things to do and see, leave your comments here.

My children have been on school trips to Canberra and highly recommend the shelving robots at the National Library (please tell me if they're just pulling my leg).

Suggestions for restaruants - happy to let Robyn give us the local favourites, but I liked this site which tells you where to go pollie watching (http://www.taste.com.au/news+features/articles/370/canberra).

1 comment:

Robyn Ellard said...

Hmm - let me tell you all about what I call "Canberra Customer Service" - it's non-existent. I've been to some of the places listed as quality, and I wouldn't bother with them. They food is fine, but the service is often poor. Sue, Jane and I will make sure you're all looked after. You must visit some of the sights though if you can while you're here.
Robyn